I feel like I’m the only one who feels abandoned and i am the only one who took this hard.
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
im funnier online where I can’t stutter
an sentence like this makes me feel uncomfortable
the fact that nobody likes me kinda hurts my heart sometimes
I’m just trying to get lunch, not have an existential crisis.